How to I transfer contacts from the cloud to the phone?
APACHE6
Enthusiast - Level 1

How to I transfer contacts from the cloud to the phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Windows 10 phone
APACHE6
Enthusiast - Level 1

I found out from My local office that Verizon does not support Windows any longer including Windows 10 and that the cloud is incompatible with my phone running Windows 10.  I have removed Windows 10 and reverted back to Windows 8 and Backup Assistant immediately restored my contacts from the cloud.

Thank You

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would highly recommend you export the contacts out of the Verizon Cloud and import them into your Outlook account or your Google account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly want to confirm options for you, APACHE6. Let’s check your phone compatibility with the Verizon Cloud. What is your phone model?

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
APACHE6
Enthusiast - Level 1

I found out from My local office that Verizon does not support Windows any longer including Windows 10 and that the cloud is incompatible with my phone running Windows 10.  I have removed Windows 10 and reverted back to Windows 8 and Backup Assistant immediately restored my contacts from the cloud.

Thank You

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You could have kept Windows 10 if you had followed my earlier advice. I don't have any trouble syncing my contacts with the Windows phone I have access to. The reason? I don't use the Verizon Cloud for storing my contacts.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.