Can I keep a copy of messages on an iPhone?
jlrshook

Is there a way to take your messages from the phone to the computer if you wanted to keep a copy ..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Messages on an Iphone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jlrshook, storing your messages is important. Yes, you must use Verizon Messages that will allow you to keep a copy of your messages on your PC as well as your mobile device. Though, you must disable iMessage in order to do this.

Click here to get started on Message Plus: Verizon Messages - Text Over WiFi & Cellular | Verizon Wireless

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Messages on an Iphone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jlrshook, storing your messages is important. Yes, you must use Verizon Messages that will allow you to keep a copy of your messages on your PC as well as your mobile device. Though, you must disable iMessage in order to do this.

Click here to get started on Message Plus: Verizon Messages - Text Over WiFi & Cellular | Verizon Wireless

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes