want to keep my number
SwtLady82

ok.....we currently have too many lines on our plan that we really dont need. my line is due for upgrade or change and so is my husbands. the problem stated when the pixel phones came out and wanting to get new phones. i had originally thought that we were upgrading the line for that watch cause it was due for upgrade and they said it could be done plus they had a deal of BOGO so i went ahead and did it. well then a couple of months pass and i see that our bill was about 250 more than what im use to seeing and i do some investigating only to find out that they didnt uprade the line for the smart watch....they added a two new lines in order to get the BOGO deal....not the happiest when i saw that. so here is my delima...i dont want to leave verizon so i wanted to see if since my line is due for upgrading or what not can i lose the line but keep my number and switch it with the other two ghost lines that i have on my plan that i dont use??? ths would be helpful so i can get rid the lines that we dont need or use and keep verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: want to keep my number
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Pay off the remaining balance of the device payment agreements and cancel the extra lines.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Also you can't upgrade a watch line for a phone. You can only upgrade "like" for "like".

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SwtLady82, we always want you to get great deals with us and never have an experience where everything is not properly explained. The best thing to do to see what options you may have, is to contact us by calling *611 from your wireless phone. We will be able to address your concerns and review what you are wanting to do, we must speak with you over a phone call.

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes