Dropped calls
BARUCH777

I have been a verizon customer for almost 15 years. I pay your exorbitant prices because its important to me not to have dropped calls. Up until 6 weeks ago I almost never dropped a call. Since then I am constantly dropping calls here in Richmond, Va. So what has changed?  Don't tell me it's my phone because a bought a new phone 4 weeks ago, but the calls started dropping before that.  Are you doing something with the towers, or has the way calls are made changed or is something happening when the call jumps from tower to tower? What ever it is it needs to get fixed.  I'm not paying twice as much for verizon as I can for t-mobile for the same [Removed] coverage.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BARUCH777 -

I do understand how you feel and we definitely don't want you to drop calls this often. Are you dropping calls everywhere or just indoors? What type of phone did you have before and what are you using now? Let's work together to get to the bottom of this and keep you as a valued part of the Verizon team.

EricaC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BARUCH777

Hi, thank you for getting back to me . Yes I'm very frustrated. While some people use their phones for social stuff and watching movies I use mine almost exclusively for phone calls. It started about 6-7 weeks ago, places I constantly drive daily started dropping calls. All along Ridgefield Pkwy. (Richmond,Va), up and down 95 between Short Pump and Ruther Glen, even right  where 64  and Broad St. cross in Short Pump (major business area). I almost NEVER dropped calls before unless I was in the boonies and even then hardly ever. I have converted alot of people to Verizon because of the great reception. But now all of the sudden calls are dropping and not just for me but alot of others have noticed it lately also. I had a Samsung s5 that started to have screen issues and I replaced it with a brand new in the box Verizon s5 because I love the phone. But I started having the reception problems about 2 weeks before I replaced the phone. I don't know if you changed something with the towers or what, but please change it back. I don't really want to switch carriers but I have to have good, reliable reception.

Thank you,

Mindy [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BARUCH777-

I understand how important a resolution to your issue is so I have sent you a private message. Please respond to me there so we can work together on a resolution. Thank you.

EricaC_VZWFollow us on TWITTER @VZWSupportIf my  response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button  under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our  conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JUDNIL40
Enthusiast - Level 2

me too 97103

0 Likes