Enabling Wi-Fi
DERBRI52
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I enable my Wi-Fi connection on my Jetpak after reconnecting it

0 Likes
Re: Enabling Wi-Fi
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Its not clear from the details you provided what the problem is.  I'd suggest turning the Jetpack off and back on again.

WiFi should always be enabled on the Jetpack regardless of what devices are connected to it.  So if your PC cannot see the Jetpack then I'd assume its more of a problem with the PC than something with the Jetpack.

Provide us with more details on what you are doing by "reconnecting" and we can provide more suggestions.  Perhaps you are referring to the USB tethering feature?  USB tethering does normally disable WiFi on many Jetpack models.

0 Likes
Re: Enabling Wi-Fi
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DERBRI52, we want to make sure that you can use your Jetpack to it's fullest potential. John is correct in saying that the Jetpack automatically has WiFi. Can you provide me the steps on what you are trying to do? What operating system do you have? 

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes