How can I read text messages from another phone on my plan on my pc at work?
cyndyt

i am primary on my verizon account. how can i read text messages from another phone on my plan on my pc at work

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: message plus features
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cyndyt, I understand the need to monitor usage on the users for your account. With security being a priority for all of our customers, to access text message content, you would need to be logged into My Verizon using that person's mobile number. When logged into Verizon messages online, the content is limited to your specific number/login. But you are able to check on numbers and times that the user on y our account has texted by viewing the usage. You can view text activity directly here: http://spr.ly/65878qd7c

La’SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cyndyt, I understand the need to monitor usage on the users for your account. With security being a priority for all of our customers, to access text message content, you would need to be logged into My Verizon using that person's mobile number. When logged into Verizon messages online, the content is limited to your specific number/login. But you are able to check on numbers and times that the user on y our account has texted by viewing the usage. You can view text activity directly here: http://spr.ly/65878qd7c

La’SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

TIGERMOM0

How can I read the another person's actual texts received or texts sent?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have reached the right person to help you, Tigermom0. I do want to clarify a few things. Is there a reason why you are asking? The only way you can review and see text would be on the phone itself. AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

You have reached the right person to help you, Tigermom0. I do want to clarify a few things. Is there a reason why you are asking? The only way you can review and see text would be on the phone itself. AmberF_VZW

@amberf_vzw, That is just not entirely true and the CORRECT ANSWER to this thread describes how.  If the other line/number you want to view/monitor the text messages is a line on your account, Integrated Messaging and Message+ will allow you to do it.  You just have to use the profile login for the line whose texts you want to see with the Message+ app or web/PC version.  (Of course, with the ongoing sync issues with Message+ and Integrated Messaging, not all messages might be seen.)

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
ILoveJesus-64

how my spouses messages without him knowing

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes