How do I get text messages to trigger multiple alerts?
PAUDAI0

I just purchased the Galaxy S8+. Notifications for text messages only alert one time. Is there a way to change them to alert multiple times?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Text Message Alerts - Samsung S8+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PAUDAIO, we know how important it is to be able to be reminded. We are happy to help review your options. If you are using our Verizon Message+ app, you can certainly turn on a Reminder feature.

To do this you would tap the Menu icon on the upper left side when in the app (3 lines), then tap Settings. There you would tap on Repeat Reminder and the amount of times you want it to go off.

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Text Message Alerts - Samsung S8+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PAUDAIO, we know how important it is to be able to be reminded. We are happy to help review your options. If you are using our Verizon Message+ app, you can certainly turn on a Reminder feature.

To do this you would tap the Menu icon on the upper left side when in the app (3 lines), then tap Settings. There you would tap on Repeat Reminder and the amount of times you want it to go off.

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes