How do you find your new number on a prepaid sim card?
BARKUR79

I have an unlocked Galaxy S8 and ordered a prepaid 4G LTE Sim Card for it. However, when I followed the instructions to activate the card it kept asking me for my 10 digit mobile number. How am I supposed to know the number? I just ordered the Sim online, and I can't find the actual phone number linked to it anywhere. Anyone know where the phone number on a prepaid sim card can be found?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do you find your new number on a prepaid sim card?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BARKUR79,

We're dedicated to providing you with the tools and resources that you'll need to move forward with our prepaid services. Due to us not having access to prepaid accounts here, I recommend you contact our prepaid services at 888-294-6804. Let us know how the info provided work out for you.

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do you find your new number on a prepaid sim card?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BARKUR79,

We're dedicated to providing you with the tools and resources that you'll need to move forward with our prepaid services. Due to us not having access to prepaid accounts here, I recommend you contact our prepaid services at 888-294-6804. Let us know how the info provided work out for you.

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes