dropped calls
ELIBAU42

In August 2016 I bought two new phones for my husband and I, he just uses a simple phone for calls nothing fancy, and I do all the internet and other stuff on my phone. My husbands phone drops every call he receives, I contacted Verizon support and they assured me they will get to the bottom of this, two times this is what I was told. Here almost a year later and I only owe 68.70 dollars more and it is still not working.What the heck is that about, I have had service with 'Verizon for 7 years, and my I phone never has issues, so I really don't want to change company's, but paying for a phone that will never work, is not ok. I'm not calling tech support agian, when the phones are paid off, Ill change company's, I have no choice. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: dropped calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ELIBAU42,

We don't want to see you go. At the same time, we can relate to how important it is for your husband to have a working phone. What  make/model? What zip code are you in?

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes