Pixel XL Black Friday
DOUCRA3
Enthusiast - Level 2

I wish there was a way to contact a manager or supervisor by email.

This Google Pixel XL credit has been literally the worst customer service experiences of my life.

For the past 3 months I have been trying to get my bill credit situated for the Pixel XL 128 gb deal. Basically, like everyone who has been posting, I should have received the $25 a month deal after paying 3 months on it. When this did not occur, I contacted Verizon. They submitted a form, and they said I would receive the credits. I didn't hear anything back. Next bill, no credits. Contact Verizon. "Oh, the form never got sent off". They send form. "You will get the credits". Next bill. No credits. Contact Verizon. "The form was rejected because you didn't trade a device in." Long story short, this deal did not require a device trade. I finally called Verizon and got transferred to the right people. They told me that they were not seeing this "Black Friday Pixel XL" deal. You know how many times they said, "It is only for the Google Pixel." ? So many. Every single person brought this up. I said, "No, the deal was specific to the Pixel XL without a trade in. I specifically reached out to Verizon on Black Friday to make sure this would go through." After almost 1.5 hours on the phone, I was able to get a Supervisor to approve a $75 inconvenience credit, and they would take off $388 from the Pixel XL due to all this trouble. I have been with Verizon for 15+ years. They gave me a confirmation code, since I didn't trust that it would go though.

Anyways, so guess what happens? The $388 doesn't come off the device. I called Verizon today about it. Guess what? They want to tell me that the $75 is part of the $388 (which it wasn't and I was specifically told they were two separate things). Then they saw a bill credit last month for $15 that they also subtracted out. What?!?! Then they said that my old device has $50 left on it, when I gave back to Verizon. I resolved this in the previous phone call, and told the supervisor that when I talk to Verizon on Black Friday, that I didn't have to pay any fee or anything to upgrade. all i had to do was give my old phone back.

After I said this wasn't good enough, they agreed to waive the $50, and only give me $300..claiming that the $75 and $15 were part of it. Really?! They saw in the notes that there was a $388 device credit, but since they also saw a $75 credit, it must be for the same thing. I hate when a company lies. I realize they are a massive corporation, and there is no way of having everyone on the same page...but that is what notes in the system are for. They should have honored both the $75 and $388. The kicker is that since there are four lines on the plan, and all four lines pay their own way on it....they just took a $300 bill credit instead of off the phone. So much in figuring out how to split that all out.

There wasn't a way for me to complain to the supervisor. I was highly dissatisfied with the level of service I received. Makes join At&t more appealing since I have directv.

If you are questioning why you aren't receiving your bill credit for the XL...just pray you get the right customer service people who will see it all the way through.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
Re: Pixel XL Black Friday
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Another community member was able to get their Pixel XL 128 GB credited properly with the same code I had for my Pixel purchase on Black Friday. Re: Black Friday Pixel XL

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DOUCRA3-

Say it's not so, we don't want to see you go. I'm disappointed to read about what you've gone through and want to do everything I can to help. I sent you a message to your community inbox, can you please reply there so we can provide more personalized support?

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jpetrosky
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is to help anyone else. I contacted VZWsupport on Twitter and was able to get some help. I explained that I purchased my pixel xl 128 gb and the promotion that was available at the time for $25 month. I provided there promo codes that can be found on other pixel posts here. The rep did say a ticket was created to help get my refund. It is now June and the deal have been reflected on my statement yet but I am assured that it will be.

Definitely go to Twitter. They are super responsive. Stay tuned...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting the best deal is important, CHASOM2017. We definitely want to make sure you're getting all credits eligible with your promotion. I have sent you a Private Message. Please reply to that message to further assist.

DanielleR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
robhat

i have been on the phone all day again trying to get my account adjusted correctly for the pixel xl that i bought on black friday.  They keep stating it doesn't exist even though i have my paper work clearly showing the 20.00 access line i was supposed to get not 32.00.  The rep keeps telling me they gave me a 100.00 credit for buying the phone...no clue and that wasn't the deal...i called the store and they have my receipt that clearly states the price.....help

0 Likes
ROXCAN57
Enthusiast - Level 2

Threaten to sue and demand the full credit in a lump sum. Then pay off your

phone and switch to Project Fi.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Robhat,

Black Friday promotions are the reason I go shopping that day. I am truly sorry to learn that you've had such trouble getting yours verified. Since this is account specific, we will have to work in a Private Message as this is a public forum. I will send you one directly. Please watch for that. Thanks for understanding.

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes
DOUCRA3
Enthusiast - Level 2

The Verizon reps state "Message me", but they never reply. So they say they will try and make it right, but don't end up doing that.

0 Likes
jpetrosky
Enthusiast - Level 3

The promo code I read that has been used for others trying to get this

fixed are as follows 204125. Or SPO894. I don't know which promo code

corresponds to my particular case.

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 12:22 PM, DOUCRA3 <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes