Coverage map for Bliss twp MI is wrong!
CHODY

I have had Verizon for many years. I (and others) vacation 2 or 3 times a year in the Bliss twp Michigan area.  We were just up there the week of June 12th 2017. There is absolutely NO coverage in this area! In talking to the locals – they agree. So – it isn’t just my phone. Although – your coverage map shows (and has always shown) full coverage of this area! I had head some years ago they were building a new tower – obviously this never happened. Please update your coverage map so it isn’t “fake news”. Up to about 3 years ago, there was one place (20’ by 20’) area that did work. We had to drive to the corner of W Bliss road and W Sturgeon Bay Trail. When that area stopped working – we had to drive to the top of the hill just North of W Sturgeon Bay trail on Canby road. Now – neither location works. In addition to updating your coverage map – is there any plans of enhancing the coverage in this area? Since there are no “Pay phones” any more – this is a safety concern.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Coverage map for Bliss twp MI is wrong!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The coverage map has a disclaimer stating the information provided is an estimation.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
CHODY

I believe the disclaimer is suppose to cover "spotty" areas of coverage. There is absolutely NO coverage in this area. Why have a map that is blatantly wrong? Especially when you are being told that it is wrong! CHANGE THE MAP! You also didn't answer the question about future coverage plans.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I am just another customer like yourself. I CAN'T change the coverage map. I DON'T KNOW anything about any future tower installation or upgrades. The local building commission is more likely to know if they are in discussions with Verizon Wireless or another party for new cellular tower sites. You can also check antennasearch.com to see where the towers are in relation to your location.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
CHODY

I am new to this process. Do you know how I can send this message directly to a Verizon rep?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CHODY -

Help has arrived! I sent you a private message. Please respond to me there at your earliest convenience.

EricaC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes