Voicemail system change
BMM7749-VERIZON

Today is my day to set up my voicemail on the new system.  I go to the web address on the text I received and selected the instructions for June 23.  It says to call #68 and press # to interrupt the message.  When I dial *68 I get the normal voicemail request for my password which I supply.  Then it tells me I have no messages.  This doesn't seem like the way this is supposed to work.  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail system change
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BMM7749-VERIZON,

Being able to receive your voicemail is critical and we definitely want to ensure that yours is set up correctly. Based on the description that you provided, dialing *86 and entering in your password, this would be exactly how accessing your voicemail should word. To clarify, are you experiencing any other difficulty with checking your messages?

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail system change
BMM7749-VERIZON

I think this is OK now.  I tried to update my post but was unsuccessful.  While I was unable to do what was needed on the day of my change (6/23), I was able to do it the next day.  I don't get a lot of voicemail but I have every reason to believe that the system is set up properly as I was able to follow the steps for setting it up just like when I originally got my phone.  So - consider this one closed.

John W. [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes