Jewtpack to wireless modem
lkamerbeek

I'm currently on a satellite data link with limited data,  My house is wired for wireless.  We recently purchased a Jetpack so we could stream movies.  If we are able to hook the Jetpack up to the wireless system we will get rid of the satellite.  Is there someway to connect it so that it will work through the wireless system.  The house is spread out and required three wireless stations for a good signal throughput the house.  The jet pack has limited range.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Jewtpack to wireless modem
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

A Jetpack isn't designed to be used in a 24/7 operation at a stationary location. Based on your description, a device such as Verizon LTE Internet and Home Phone | Verizon Wireless is better suited for your setup.

Streaming movies will use a lot of data. The new Verizon Unlimited Plan only allows 10 GB of LTE high speed data for hotspot usage. Both the Jetpack and the LTE Internet device are subject to this restriction. If you truly want to stream movies, you should seriously consider a larger tiered data only plan for whichever device you ultimately decide to use.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes