How do I restore lost pictures?
TIMSTA0

I am hoping someone can help me and my daughter.  Yesterday, one of her friends played with her phone trying to get into it.   They must have tried too many times and the phone reset itself.  She has a Samsung galaxy s5 phone.   We were able to get her contacts and messages back but can not find her pictures   If I go into setup/accounts, I can find her email address but can not determine how to get it to run the back up restore to see if the pictures are recovered.    I thought this was sufficient to retrieve items when lost on the phone.   I now set up the phone with the cloud.

Any recommendations on what to do.....

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to restore lost pictures
bearone21
Legend

unless you have 'em backed up to the verizon cloud,  i-cloud, google drive or something similar, they're gone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

unless you have 'em backed up to the verizon cloud,  i-cloud, google drive or something similar, they're gone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TIMSTA0,

We are sorry to hear of the situation that has occurred on your daughter’s device. We are here to provide you all of the assistance you need. We are glad to hear you were able to restore her contacts and some of her text messages. When it comes to restoring her pictures, we will need for you to confirm if they were actually backed up in her email. What kind of email does your daughter use (Gmail, yahoo, Hotmail)?  A more efficient way  to view the content stored in your daughters email will be to log into her email account from a desktop computer, there is normally a settings option to view the actually content that is stored there. Please let us know if you may need further assistance.  

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes