Can you disable "swipe to call" in Message+ app (version 6.4.201)?
nflfan2010

Can you disable "swipe to call" and "swipe to delete" in Message+ app (version 6.4.201) on the Samsung Galaxy s7?  If so, how is this done?  If not, it would be a good feature to add.  Many calls are mistakenly made while scrolling through the messages.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can you disable "swipe to call" in Message+ app (version 6.4.201)?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can certainly understand how that would be frustrating, however, after looking through our emulator for an option to disable that feature, that does not appear to be available.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can you disable "swipe to call" in Message+ app (version 6.4.201)?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can certainly understand how that would be frustrating, however, after looking through our emulator for an option to disable that feature, that does not appear to be available.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes