Upgrading Current Phone By Purchasing Another Verizon Phone
GordonDym

I'm looking to upgrade my current prepaid smartphone in the next few months. I know we can purchase another smartphone phone and insert my SIM card.

My question is this: is there a way where, if I buy a smartphone from Verizon, I can have the data switched from one phone to another? (Even if it's limited to switching the SIM card). It would be easier for me rather than trying to purchase a smartphone from a third party vendor and making the switch.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Upgrading Current Phone By Purchasing Another Verizon Phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Awesome question GordonDym. I would love to help today. If you were to switch your devices on a prepaid plan your plan would switch to the new device. If you need help swapping or changing a plan, please call our friends at prepay at 888-294-6804.

JoeL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Upgrading Current Phone By Purchasing Another Verizon Phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Awesome question GordonDym. I would love to help today. If you were to switch your devices on a prepaid plan your plan would switch to the new device. If you need help swapping or changing a plan, please call our friends at prepay at 888-294-6804.

JoeL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes