Is changing phone number is automatic? LG Optimus Zone 3
CarloJohn

Hi is changing phone number from a LG Optimus Zone 3 will be automatic? Or do I need to type numbers to activate it? And is restarting the phone is needed to activate the number? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is changing phone number is automatic? LG Optimus Zone 3
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question. Once you have completed the phone number change, either through My Verizon or via the Customer Service, you only need to restart your device to complete the activation of the new number. Please make sure the device is turned off for at least 2 minutes before turning it back on. Let us know if you have any difficulties, we are here and happy to help.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!   

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is changing phone number is automatic? LG Optimus Zone 3
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question. Once you have completed the phone number change, either through My Verizon or via the Customer Service, you only need to restart your device to complete the activation of the new number. Please make sure the device is turned off for at least 2 minutes before turning it back on. Let us know if you have any difficulties, we are here and happy to help.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!   

0 Likes