We are having a service issue in Butler/Kittanning, PA area. Can you tell us anything about this?
BEACHES19

Our Verizon wireless service is non-existent in the Butler/Kittanning, PA area.  Can you tell us why or when we will be back up and running?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: We are having a service issue in Butler/Kittanning, PA area.  Can you tell us anything about this?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The only official way to report an outage is to call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or another carrier's phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: We are having a service issue in Butler/Kittanning, PA area.  Can you tell us anything about this?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The only official way to report an outage is to call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or another carrier's phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Northpath

That response is enough for me to quit Verizon. My phone is out  in 48167. Phone rings and you do not hear the other person. I call my wife's phone and she does not hear me nor do I hear her.

You also do not hear the phone ringing thru the device that made the call .

I've been with Verizon for some 20 years.

No live chat?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Contact Us | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes