3 month anniversary of "No Cloud"
yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

We (a "small amount of customers") are steadily and assuredly reaching the 3 month anniversary of not being able to access our cloud data.

And Verizon wonders why they are hemorrhaging customers and losing market share VERY quickly.

Their product is the most experience, their "service" is not any better/faster/more reliable-even though they shove those lies down our throats all day/everyday in TV and internet ads-than any other service and they cannot fix a simple, single server issue that is obviously [Removed] a lot of customers, myself included.

Will we get a new update/reply/resolution in 4 days, once we hit the 3 month mark? I doubt it.

CAN NOT wait to leave Verizon, after being a customer since 1999. Waiting one more month for my data and then I'm gone like everybody else.

When will huge companies like Verizon learn that customer service is the most important product they offer and right now, Verizon is by far the worst.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
Re: 3 month anniversary of "No Cloud"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

yotarolla73, this is certainly not the experience that we would want you or any of our customers to have. We would be heartbroken to see you leave Verizon. We're here to help you. We've sent a private message to your inbox so that we may personally address your concerns. Please respond at your earliest convenience so we may better assist.

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

two days and no reply to my return message.

we are also two days from exactly 3 months since cloud data was lost.

Will there be some sort of party to celebrate?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

yotarolla73, that is two days too long. I apologize you did not get our Private Message. I did send another one. We look forward to communicating with you directly.

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

HOW IN THE WORLD HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON FOR 3 MONTHS NOW?!?!??!?!?!

SERIOUSLY, VERIZON, WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU FREAKING DOING>!?

0 Likes
yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

Verizon,

For real, get your act together.

The DC server has been down since AT LEAST January 27th.

This should be your top priority.

Why has it not been fixed yet?

What do we, the customers, need to do to light a fire under your behinds to get this fixed?

I have complained to the BBB, the FCC, the Verizon Executive office, made several tech tickets, talked to verizon customer service over two dozen times.

WHAT IN THE EVER LOVING NAME OF GEEBUS DOES IT TAKE TO GET YOU PEOPLE TO FIX SOMETHING?!?!?!

This is seriously insane.

As soon as this is fixed, I am taking my data and leaving Verizon for good. I have been a customer since 1999. I have stuck with you in think and thin. This should worry you. You are hemorrhaging customers. The Market sees it, your customers see and feel it.

It can't be that hard or that difficult to fix a server. The Apollo missions made it to the moon in 3 days using less technology than is found in my wrist watch.

WHAT THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY ARE YOU DOING?!

If you lost our data, admit it. We will be much angrier if we have waited this out for 3+ months to find out our data is gone than if you just own up to it.

If I am making another thread like this in a month, I am seriously going to go [Removed]

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s important to us you are able to utilize our Verizon Cloud properly, yotarolla73 and we would be very disappointed to lose you as a customer. We value your loyalty and want to make every effort to turn this experience around for you.

I was able to send you a private message to discuss this concern even further. We look forward to working with you.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

"

We can understand the sense of urgency to access the Verizon Cloud, Chris and we appreciate your patience throughout this process. We have researched the status of this known issue to provide you with an update. We appreciate your patience throughout this process and certainly value your loyalty.

Our network team have updated us and this issue is currently in a resolved status. Please keep us up to speed with the performance of the Cloud and we will be ready to address any concerns you may have.

"

who writes this pre-written customer service cow-fodder? You mention twice, in three sentences, "we appreciate your patience through this process." when you clearly do not.

3 months without a service is not patience, it's a crime.

The worst part is that I keep getting messages telling me to buy more storage ($2.99/25gb, $4.99/250gb or $9.99/1tb of storage) because I am nearing the 5gb limit that was imposed on my account since switching to the unlimited plan. Well, what happened to the 10+gb of data that your company basically lost January 26th or 27th?

WHY ON EARTH WOULD I PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN ABLE TO ACCESS FOR OVER 3 MONTHS?!?!??!?!

This is a complete joke.

yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

5 days and no reply from VZW customer service.

Has been the same amount of time since a private message reply was made.

Seriously, VZW is THE worst when it comes to customer service

yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

Going to be making a new post here in a few days on the 4 month anniversary.

Seriously, Verizon?

WHAT IN THE NAME OF HEAVEN AND EARTH ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!??!