HTC 10 mail question
BILBAL

I just moved from HTC One to HTC 10 and am having problem with mail set up. I had my email account set up to leave mail on server so could have it on my computer even if I deleted it from phone. Can not find setting to do same in HTC 10. Does anyone know how to do it.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: HTC 10 mail question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, Billy. When you look in your settings for your email account, what options do you see?

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BILBAL

In account setting there is e-mail, password,type of server, security type and server port, on my HTC One it had an option to leave mail on server in the account set up not on HTC 10 that I can find There are general setting signature, font etc. Sync, send & Receive with no server settings

0 Likes
BILBAL

Just downloaded Blue Mail app that let me leave mail on server, thanks for your reply though

0 Likes