S8+ pre-order and trade-in offer?
dja2k
Enthusiast - Level 3

So I am reading around that the only offer to get a good trade in value for the S7 Edge (to get the S8+) is to switch to the Unlimited plan.  Well that sucks for people who don't want to switch and are happy with their current Verizon plan.  Are there any current plans to offer people who don't want the Unlimited plan to get a good trade-in value for the S7 Edge and upgrade to the S8+?  Please tell me there is....

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: S8+ pre-order and trade-in offer?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s important to us that you get the best value, Madirishmaninc and I’m happy to help. We value your loyalty and we want to make every effort to provide you with the pricing information you need.

I was able to send you a private message to go over a few additional details. We appreciate your patience and I look forward to working with you.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No one might know until the pre-order actually starts.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s important to us that you get the best value, Madirishmaninc and I’m happy to help. We value your loyalty and we want to make every effort to provide you with the pricing information you need.

I was able to send you a private message to go over a few additional details. We appreciate your patience and I look forward to working with you.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
dja2k
Enthusiast - Level 3

So no other offer for trade-in without changing to Unlimited plan?  I've been a loyal customer too!

Firehare
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was told the same thing, I feel like Verizon might lose customers this way. My current bill is $130 if I per-order the S8 my bill was projected to be $180. Now how does Verizon justify treating their loyal customers (eight years with Verizon) this way? 

0 Likes
Firehare
Enthusiast - Level 1

Pre-order has started and that is Verizon's stance for trade-ins.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

ATT has a hush hush Bogo offer on the GS8 but it expires today.

0 Likes
Firehare
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you so much I will be looking into that.

0 Likes
KellyArens
Contributor - Level 3

Why would you not want unlimited data? You can use your phone to its fullest potential this way. 

0 Likes
dja2k
Enthusiast - Level 3

Because it limits you to 500mb on 4G LTE data for international roaming instead of full 4G LTE on all you data plan GB's  anx alao local roaming is at 2G. That are aome for atarters...

0 Likes