No ability to make or receive phone calls.
LISHUR71

My phone will ring, but when I answer, it cuts off.  I can call someone and I hear the tone, but when they answer, it cuts off, and I get a message that says:  Unable to connect.  I have not been able to make or receive a phone call for over 24 hours now.  My connection is good, because my internet is working.  I have been to Verizon website to try to chat with someone, but there is no chat to be found there.  I have no transportation right now and am in a very rural area.  Can someone here help me with this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No ability to make or receive phone calls.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have? Did it work before? Has anything changed between the last time it worked and now? Postpaid or prepaid account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: No ability to make or receive phone calls.
erinw_vzw
Verizon Employee

It's always important to be able to use your phone when you need it the most. I apologize for the delay, but since it has been a few days since you posted this, has your service improved? If not, what is your zip code? Please let us know so that we can assist further.

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes