I spoke to an associate online, will the offer be honored in store?
coridesi
Enthusiast - Level 2

I currently have a $30 + tax prepaid plan with an iPhone4s on the 3G network. It is a complete pain to continue recharging the card so I want a monthly plan and upgrade. I considered moving to AT&T (which offered $44 for a similar offer in addition to several trade in bonuses) before an online Verizon associate delivered this counteroffer:

iPhone 5S Upgrade

1GB data

Unlimited Talk & Text

19% work discount

Removed paper fee

Enrolling in autopay

Total Cost: $39/mo + 30 activation fee

Is this too good to be true? Will they honor it in store? I tried to get a transcript of the chat but it never emailed me. I spoke to someone before she sent me to a Customer Loyalty Agent. I can verify additional details such as my name, the agents' names, time, and date if I need to.

I didn't have time to visit a Verizon retailer but I did have time to visit an AT&T retailer. They verified and honored the $44/mo fee. I asked them if I could wait and shop around before I made my final decision. I haven't gotten my phone through them yet because of their coverage and I need to know if Verizion is going to honor their offer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I spoke to an associate online, will the offer be honored in store?
coridesi
Enthusiast - Level 2

Alright.. I've made the switch to AT&T Smiley Happy Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: I spoke to an associate online, will the offer be honored in store?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer public community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service. There isn't a guarantee that a community member or a VZW rep will reply especially if the members don't have any suggestions.

Also your thread was only viewed 71 times out of the tens of thousands of registered members.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes