Samsung Tab E - Wi-Fi stuck in "turning on"
blondehoudini

When I push the button for Wi-Fi to turn on it continues to say turning on then does nothing. I have tried safe mode, restart and factory restored it still not working. Please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Tab E - Wi-Fi stuck in "turning on"
adriennep_vzw
Verizon Employee

I regret you are having all this trouble with your tablet. I know how important it is to be able to use WiFi on this device and you have done great troubleshooting already. When did this issue begin? What software build is your device using View Software Version - Samsung Galaxy Tab E | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
blondehoudini

BUILD NUMBER  MMB29K.T377VRS1BPL1

0 Likes
derekr_vzw
Verizon Employee

That is good to know, blondehoudini. Let's gather some more information. When did the issue start? When you reset the device, did the device auto restore applications?

DerekR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
blondehoudini

I only noticed it when I received the Mobile Data Alert and my son told me his internet wouldn't work anymore...which was this last Saturday the 18th.

When I restored it, it did not automatically restore the apps, it asked me if I wanted to and I didn't.

But in the startup / activation process after restore, it also got stuck in the "turning on" phase of the wi-fi...so I hit "skip" and continued with the activation.

0 Likes