GPS failure for iPhone
KYCA99

Hello Verizone Wireless Team,

I have noticed quite often our GPA position are wrong or doesn't work.  At the moment, the position cannot be found. I had already checked that my OS is up to date. Apple Store had performed their due diligence and confirmed this is a commonly known issue for Verizon Wireless users. I have been a long time customer for Verizon Wireless. Please help us get this corrected ASAP as this is an important feature for our family. Otherwise, we will have to switch carrier quickly. Thanks in advance for your assistance,

Rgds,

Chunan [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: GPS failure for iPhone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a working GPS service is important for traveling to the places you need to go. With regards to the iPhone connection when did you first start having issues? Are others having this issue as well?

JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your loyalty as our customer KYCA99 and want to be sure your GPS is working the way it should. Let's work together towards a resolution. When did the issue begin? Is it happening with a specific app or are you having the same issue with multiple apps?

RashadM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
KYCA99

This has been an issue for about 6 mos. This happens with: MapQuest, Google Maps, and Find Friends apps.  Please advise a fix.  This has been widely known as an issue for Verizon Wireless. I need a resolution ASAP please.  Thank you.

0 Likes