Can verizon improve or boost signal in my area/home? 84108
zino7

I have a google pixel, two roommates have iphone 7. all 3 of us on verizon, and have bad signal in home. There are certain dead zones, and many weak areas with constant dropped calls or calls not coming through at all. As indicated on the phone, I have zero signal in some areas of my home, some with low bars and 'LTE' label, but calls still fail. Pretty much the only safe area is near the deck doors (we are on the third floor of a complex).
If you look at the map, we are in the general area of the corner of 2100s and 1300e, a terrifying weak signal zone. there are 3 businesses and a bank in this poor signal coverage area.

my preferred network type is "global" i also have the option to select lte/cdma, or lte/gsm/umts.

my device health check from View Device Health Check - My Verizon app - Android | Verizon Wireless   on my pixel indicates under connectivity that everything is good and in the green.

can anything be done?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can verizon improve or boost signal in my area/home? 84108
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having good signal is always our #1 goal zino7. I'm sorry to hear you and your roommates are having issues with signal in your area. We can definitely investigate the issue to find out if there is an issue in the area that needs to be corrected. I don't show any currently reported issues in your area. Let's get this service back up and running for you. How long have you had issues with service? How is service when you step outside your home?

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Do you have broadband internet in your home? If so, do you have wifi calling set up on your devices?

0 Likes
zino7

Service outside my home is acceptable, calls do not drop as frequently, but

still spotty in certain places.

I noticed this poor signal more dramatically when I switched to my pixel, a

couple of months ago. I always accepted not having service in my internally

located bathroom, but I even had better service there on my old Samsung 4.

Service near my deck doors is acceptable, but not all windows are that way.

There is one large tree outside the home. My complex was built in 1970 or

so, but it looks like service is spotty in that general Street block. I

know it's poor inside the bank and restaurant structures.

Thank you for your attention.

Z

On Mar 8, 2017 12:40 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You're welcome zino7 and thanks for all the information. Although, we can not guarantee service inside we still want you have a connection to stay in contact with friends and family. You can also purchase a network extender to help with service inside. Here is a link with some information about how it works https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/network-extender-basics/ .

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes