No service when turning off lte
Colvie

iphome 7 plus A1661 model I have no service when turning off volte I've had the phone replaced from apple 2 times and 3 different SIM cards replacement

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No service when turning off lte
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to be without your service. I know you depend on it everyday like myself. Let's get this fixed for you. Is your phone's software updated? Does this happen everywhere?

JuanD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Colvie

Yes software is up to date and yes it happens every we're

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Colvie, we want you to get the great service you've come to expect from Verizon. I am sure it must be quite frustrating to have this service issue everywhere, despite having done several device exchanges. I'm glad to hear that your software is up to date. Please follow the steps in our Troubleshooting Assistant regarding no service issues, to see if we can get your service working again when not on VoLTE:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/troubleshooting-tool/

Once completed, let us know if your issue was resolved through this tool, as we want to ensure that your problem is fixed, and you can enjoy your phone once again.

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes