Flip phone lost signal
LOUIELIE4040

i have an lg flip phone that constantly loose calls in my house. What is the problem

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Flip phone lost signal
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

When was the last time you dialed *228, option 2 to update the PRL?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can't have you dropping calls. Let's make sure you can rely on your signal. Ann154 had a great idea to try. We would like to ask some questions as well. When did this first begin? What zip code are you in?

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to have the best possible wireless experience everywhere, including your home LOUIELIE4040. While structural interference and other factors outside of our control make impossible to guarantee indoor service, we can explore ways to improve your indoor service. Let’s take a look at some additional information. What is your ZIP code? When did the service issues start? We have many LG phone models, what is your specific phone model?

In the mean time, reprogram your phone and test. Call *228 select option 1 when prompted, and then power your phone off and on at the end of the call.

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes