calendar erased
OWEEK29

I have two gmail accounts that contribute info tomy calendar. Suddenly, all info from one account have been erased as of the beginning of 2017. Can I restore this? My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: calendar erased
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you still see the information if you log into your calendar from a computer using the web portal?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
OWEEK29

This is also erased from my gmail account. The 2nd gmail account info is

still there.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's a little bit different than I suspected. You might want to check around the calendar settings to see if there is a restore option.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Losing any important dates on your calendar is no good, OWEEK29. That is concerning that they are missing from your Google account all together. I do recommend reaching out to Google support. You can contact them at https://support.google.com/

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes