Can I Create A Trip Itinerary In VZ Navigator?
MarkHunter

Can you create a trip itinerary in VZ Navigator with several stops - like 10 or more?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: VZ Navigator
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MarkHunter,

Being able to plan your trip out is definitely an excellent option. Currently though VZ Navigator doesn't support doing so with that many stops at a time. You can certainly plug each destination in as you are ready to go there though. Personally I keep an email with a list of my destinations and just plug each one in as I'm ready to go there.

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why do you want to pay the application when there are so many free options available?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MarkHunter,

Being able to plan your trip out is definitely an excellent option. Currently though VZ Navigator doesn't support doing so with that many stops at a time. You can certainly plug each destination in as you are ready to go there though. Personally I keep an email with a list of my destinations and just plug each one in as I'm ready to go there.

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MarkHunter

Ok. Thanks for the reply.

Here for YOUR success,

Mark

0 Likes