Is Select Call Forwarding Available in Prepaid Wireless Plans?
jihanemo
Enthusiast - Level 1

I want to forward only a few Select numbers to another number when a call comes in. Is that possible with a prepaid wireless plan? If so, how?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is Select Call Forwarding Available in Prepaid Wireless Plans?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jihanemo-

We certainly want you to get assistance by the appropriate team. I apologize we don't have access to Prepaid accounts from this end. I do have general information on how to enable/disable Call forwarding from your Prepaid phone.

To Enable Call Forwarding:

-Dial *72 followed by the 10-digit forwarding phone number. (e.g, *72-999-555-1212

-Press Send then wait for confirmation beeps/message.

To Disable Call Forwarding:

-Dial *73 then press Send.

I hope this information helps.

CarmenT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good question jihanemo. We recommend calling our Prepaid team at 1-888-294-6804 or *611 from your mobile phone to find out if you have this with your specific plan. You can also view features for your plan online via My-Verizon.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jihanemo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks, but as usual, I'm having trouble getting through to a live person with the customer service number. And I don't see the feature for forwarding on my acc't online or know where to find it.

Isn't there someone that provide support to me here??

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jihanemo-

We certainly want you to get assistance by the appropriate team. I apologize we don't have access to Prepaid accounts from this end. I do have general information on how to enable/disable Call forwarding from your Prepaid phone.

To Enable Call Forwarding:

-Dial *72 followed by the 10-digit forwarding phone number. (e.g, *72-999-555-1212

-Press Send then wait for confirmation beeps/message.

To Disable Call Forwarding:

-Dial *73 then press Send.

I hope this information helps.

CarmenT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes