Will Content be Deleted Off My Phone If It's Deleted Off My Cloud?
BOOK97

If I delete messages from my verizon account online, does it delete the text messages on the actual phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: MyVerizon account online
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Book97 We realize that there might come a time when you don’t want the message on you’re my Verizon account. If you are referring to the Verizon Cloud, once you delete it from the website, the contact will also be deleted from your phone. If you don’t use the Verizon Cloud please tell us where you store the messages.

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: MyVerizon account online
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Book97 We realize that there might come a time when you don’t want the message on you’re my Verizon account. If you are referring to the Verizon Cloud, once you delete it from the website, the contact will also be deleted from your phone. If you don’t use the Verizon Cloud please tell us where you store the messages.

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes