Why is your customer service so bad
NANLEE83

Have been a customer for 14 years. My sister was on my plan and passed away. Her husband transferred her phones to a new plan. I am billed a month in advance and they won't credit my account and have billed my brother in law. For his new account. Customer service won't help in fact Lisa told me to be quiet so she could talk. When I was trying to explain. She didn't want to hear it. No compassion for a death and will not credit my account for phone not used. Shame on you. I will be leaving becai after all these years. You won't help at all.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is your customer service so bad
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

so that I understand what happened.... your sister passed away and the account was moved from her name to your brother in-laws right? You wouldn't necessarily get any credits for the old account which is why I'm confused. Why would you be getting the credits? I'm sorry for your loss

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NANLEE83, we are so sorry to hear of your loss. When is comes to the lines of a deceased family member we take care of things for you. In this case it depends on when you called to notify us, and when the line was moved to your brother's account. Mflandshark's logic is correct. Moving the line from one account to the other wouldn't credit you if you had already been billed for the previous month's use.

Did you get charged a month after switching the line?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

NANLEE83​, we deeply are sorry to hear about the loss of your sister and apologize for your recent experience with our customer service rep. Our rep should have definitely been more understanding during a time of grievance and I want to help turn this experience around for you. Allow me a chance to take a closer look at your account.

Please check your inbox for my private message to better assist with account specific information.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

I think you meant time of grief... I'm glad you are trying to help the OP. Reps should never be so interested in hearing themselves talk that they forget to listen, and be compassionate, under all circumstances, but specially during a time when a customer in good standing has lost a loved one. It's particularly those times that exceptionalism in service means going above and beyond and taking extra-ordinary action and taking extra-ordinary ownership in resolution... That should be valued, re-enforced, and recognized customer service management.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That post was from 8 months ago.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes