BB Priv Join Now Feature / Phone Dialing Conference Code Issue
DOUBRI58

I utilize my BB Priv for work and personal life.  I have really enjoyed the Priv over my Z10 except for one issue.  My work will utilize conference call numbers where you enter the participation code after dialing the number.  In my contacts, I enter the phone number, a comma, and then the participation code.  Example: (555) 555-1212,123457890#.  The conference system utilized by our company has a 10 digit passcode.  The comma causes the dialing to wait and a message box comes up asking you when to dial the rest of the digits.  Once connected to the call, I press 'YES' for the "Send the following tones message".  The Verizon Priv dials the passcode so fast that the conference number is unable to recognize the code.  I have the same issue whether dialing the number from my contacts or using the Join Now feature from the Calendar.  I've tried adding additional commas, spaces, dashes but nothing has slowed down the dialing of the passcode.  Entering the code in manually works fine.

Would be great if someone has found an alternative solution that would work.  Even better if Verizon could maybe slow that process down to allow the systems to recognize each individual tone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BB Priv Join Now Feature / Phone Dialing Conference Code Issue
DOUBRI58

I activated the Advanced Calling feature and now I'm able to join my conference bridge.  The phone will dial the 10 digit participation code in a reasonable manner allowing me to successfully connect.

0 Likes
Re: BB Priv Join Now Feature / Phone Dialing Conference Code Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DOUBRI58 we are happy to hear that you are now able to join your conference bridge calls. Let us know if you ever experience the same issue again, we are always here to assist you.

YeseniaV_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes