How do I use the hot spot on my phone?
hitwinners
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I use the hot spot on my phone?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Turn it on by going to settings, data (or networks), and finding the hotspot toggle.  Once there you can see the password and change it if you want, and also change the device name that other devices will see.

With the hotspot activated, use another device with wifi on to "see" the phone's hotspot, and connect by typing in the password you saw or set up above.

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Turn it on by going to settings, data (or networks), and finding the hotspot toggle.  Once there you can see the password and change it if you want, and also change the device name that other devices will see.

With the hotspot activated, use another device with wifi on to "see" the phone's hotspot, and connect by typing in the password you saw or set up above.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The hot spot feature is fantastic, hitwinners and I’d be happy to help you access it. We want to be sure that you are clear on how to locate the feature and we appreciate you working with us.
As SuzyQ mentioned, the hot spot feature is typically found by navigating to settings > data (or networks) and locating the hot spot option. In order to better assist, may we please have the specific make/model of your device? Please reach back out to us when you have the opportunity and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes