Cloud repository error code 2802?
MARCHR55
Enthusiast - Level 3

Help!  So after almost two weeks of no Cloud access, I thought it was returning.  On my mobile device, I get a message it can't connect; on my desktop, I get, "Oops! Something went wrong.  Hit reload or Try again."  So I did.  Three times.  When I click on "all photos", or all documents, I get, "Repository data has been deleted error- (2802).  This better not mean as it suggests! The implication is that all my data has been deleted?????? That's why it was in the Cloud!!!! Help Verizon!!!!! tell me my 300+ photos and 600+ documents aren't gone!  The only thing I have are my contacts, and I don't care about them as much as my documents and photos!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cloud repository error code 2802?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Appallo, we are truly sorry that you are experiencing these troubles with the Verizon Cloud.You have taken some great steps that normally would have absolutely done the trick. In this case, as we are experiencing some issues with the Cloud, technicians have been called in and are working diligently to ensure that your photos do restore to your phone again. We appreciate your patenice and want you to know that the photos are safe and secure on the Cloud, while we are completing this process.

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tonyome
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same exact errors and results too.

DSTEPHEN
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just downloaded the Cloud PC desktop app today, and when I used it to try to access, I got this same error message. I notice we're all getting this in the same date range; Feb. 9-11.

Verizon, what's up with this and where are our files?

STAAKI36
Enthusiast - Level 1

I noticed that 3.5G of my 5G of storage is being used which leads me to believe that my files still exist but I just can't access them.  Please let me know what is going on here Verizon? This is very frustrating to say the least.

RONSUM67

I have has this problem on my desktop and moble phone for over 5 days now!!, same error and on my phone, always says unable to connect

0 Likes
tonyome
Enthusiast - Level 3

This has been going on now for 3 weeks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are able to use all of our available features and services. We apologize about the inconvenience that this issue may have caused. Are you still having issues with your Cloud services? If so, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the applications? Have you tried using different browsers to access the information. We want to ensure you that we are doing everything we can to resolve this in a timely matter.

JavierMD_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
STAAKI36
Enthusiast - Level 1

It still does not work.  I have tried everything I know of including what you just described.  Nothing works.

Stacy [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RONSUM67,

So sorry for the trouble that you are having with your Cloud service. I know I rely on this to keep me information safe and secure as well. We have restored our cloud servers, however, you still may experience times where you are unable to sync your device, or see your content. This is to ensure that the servers remain available. We expect to have all limits to be lifted by 2/16 and Verizon Cloud services will return to normal. Be rest assured no data has been lost during this outage. If you continue to have issues after 2/16 please let us know.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Appallo

I am also getting these messages even after doing a factory reset on my phone. I've done every method online that I could find and still nothing. Verizon please help. as of 2/17/17 there has been no fix. I still can't see my photos in the cloud.

0 Likes