How Can I Talk To A Prepaid Customer Service Rep?
stcook
Enthusiast - Level 1

How can I speak to a live representative by calling Verizon's Prepaid Customer Service?  I call 888-294-6804 but the automation disconnects me without giving me the option to speak to customer service.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Live Customer Service Representative
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
Bigbret

Good evening I need to switch my prepaid phone to another phone

0 Likes
Bigbret

Will you help me switch my phones

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bigbret,

We want managing your account to be easy and switching your device is a breeze through your My Verizon account. Take a look here to see how to get started https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-activate-device-video/.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How Can I Talk To A Prepaid Customer Service Rep?
pw_25
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not only was I disconnected to digital chat without the option to speak to someone. I was not able to connect with an actual person on the digital chat. I was just put into an infinity circle of clicking options. What happened to Verizon's customer service? Is Verizon now too cheap to employ actual people to help their customers?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am very sorry to see that you have not received the support you need, pw_25. I want to make sure we resolve any questions or issues you may have. We have multiple ways of contacting us us for prepaid support. You have the option to call in at (888)-294-6804. Their hours are

MarshallP_VZW

0 Likes
allilab13
Enthusiast - Level 1

Me too. I tried calling 2 different CS numbers probably 20 times, tried to chat online...and also sent messages on Twitter. Nothing. THE WORST!!!