Can't set up Verizon cloud account
KEVFAR5
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am trying to set up the Verizon Cloud service on my iPhone 6.  When I get to the end of the setup and enter my email address, I get an error message: Sorry, Something Went Wrong. Please try again.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't set up Verizon cloud account
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Problems with Verizon cloud have been going on for awhile.  Use an alternate backup for now.

JTPhoto18

Which is irritating since they keep sending me a message saying that backup assist will no longer work so I should much sure cloud is setup. I'd love to, but it doesn't work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JTPhoto 18, ensuring that your information is safe is always imperative. We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with backing up this information. What make and model phone do you have? Do you receive any error message when attempting to access the Cloud?

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What are you trying to backup?  You may be better off using Google, One Drive, iCloud or other alternate backup options.

0 Likes
JTPhoto18

I am trying to back up my iphone 6. I have been using Verizon Backup Assist

to backup my contacts. You have been sending me messages letting me know

that it would no longer work and that I should start using your Verizon

Cloud App. When I get all the way though the process, it says, "Sorry,

Something Went Wrong. Please try again." It says this when I try to do

contacts, or photos, or both.

I have already turned on the Background App Refresh in case that would make

a difference as well.

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 7:24 AM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JTPhoto18, we know the importance of having your contacts and media backed up. Let us help make sure that we get you successfully transitioned over to the Verizon Cloud. Do you experience issues/errors when accessing the Verizon Cloud from your desktop? You can try accessing the cloud through your computer here. http://vz.to/1ZGR93J

MarkP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes