How to enable Samsung Find My Mobile feature on Samsung Galaxy S7???
john5586
Enthusiast - Level 1

How to enable Samsung "Find My Mobile" feature. This is why I'm a loyal SAMSUNG customer as of these features, yet can't find this in my new Verizon Samsung Galaxy S7 phone. How do I go able enabling so I can remote find my device, remote unlock my device, etc.

0 Likes
Re: How to enable Samsung Find My Mobile feature on Samsung Galaxy S7???
jzzr83
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same question.  From what I can tell, Verizon disabled this feature as they offer the same services.  I am also a loyal Samsung user and want the find my mobile feature brought back.  Verizon....what is up with this rubbish?  Why do you want to alienate your customers?  Stop blocking useful features.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does the Android Device Manager not provide the same functionality?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jzzr83
Enthusiast - Level 2

No it does not.  The Android Device Manager does let you find the location (if the phones location service is turned on) and wipe it remotely if need be, the Samsung FMM features are much more.  You can even turn on the location services remotely.  You should check it out, and then tell verizon to let us use it!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yet the support documents for the Android Device Manager and my own experience with it says otherwise. Find your device using Android Device Manager - Accounts Help

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jtramp

Same problem.  Someone from Verizon please answer the question.  Try giving people what they want before you lose another 300k customers.

0 Likes
DONWIL80

there's several replies to this string and we do need a response from Verizon.  Why not enable Samsung's Find My Phone tool??? 

I had the same problem and ending up spending hours searching for my missing mobile.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You could have setup the Android app for locating the device too and it is free and available to all Android devices with access to the Play Store.

Find My Device - Android Apps on Google Play

0 Likes