Can I Recover Photos That Were Wiped Off My Phone?
EDNHOW68

When my phone shut down unexpectingly, I lost all of my photos and videos.  I called Verizon and I was talked through the way to restore my photos and videos; however, ALL of my stuff was not restored. I am missing the months of June 2016 to November 2016 when my phone shut down and updated itself. I have the month of May 2016 and before. Is there anyway to find and retrieve my other photos and videos?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lost photos due to an unplanned update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us on this forum, EDNHOW68. We’re committed to assist you as much as possible within the scope of our ability. If you are able to see those pictures on your Verizon Cloud, you can definitely restore them on your phone. If you are not able to see them, then they were not backed up and it is not possible to get them as they do not exist in our cloud.

Please login to your Verizon Cloud at this link to confirm if those pictures are backed up: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-206630/

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Unless you had them previously backed up; no.

0 Likes
EDNHOW68

The pictures that are missing had been on my Verizon Cloud before my phone unexpectingly updated, this is why I am so puzzled as to what happened to them. Any help will greatly be appreicated!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EDNHOW68,

We want you to have access to all of your memories. I welcome the opportunity to address you inquiry. If the missing months were indeed backed up to the cloud then a trouble ticket can be opened (via tech support) with our Cloud team to try and locate that data on our Cloud Servers and have it uploaded back to your Cloud profile.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
EDNHOW68

Thank you for your response! I do believe my photos were backed up on

my Verizon cloud and I would appreciate any help you could

offer.Sincerely,Edna [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us on this forum, EDNHOW68. We’re committed to assist you as much as possible within the scope of our ability. If you are able to see those pictures on your Verizon Cloud, you can definitely restore them on your phone. If you are not able to see them, then they were not backed up and it is not possible to get them as they do not exist in our cloud.

Please login to your Verizon Cloud at this link to confirm if those pictures are backed up: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-206630/

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes