No access to verizon cloud
JRW1132
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got a samsung s7 about a month ago and all my pictures/contacts/videos were accessible through the verizon cloud app.  As of yesterday, I can no longer access the content so I cleared data and cache, forced stop.  It still didn't work so i uninstalled and reinstalled.  Now I cannot even logon to the app anymore.  When I try to login it says "Verizon Cloud has encountered an error.  Please close application and try again (code:7500)"  I once again tried clearing data and cache, forced stop uninstalled/reinstalled but every time i login I still get the same error?????

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No access to verizon cloud
JRW1132
Enthusiast - Level 3

As the original person starting this thread, i also can confirm that i now have all of my cloud content once again as well.  Same situation as citrine above where I was notified of a story and to my surprise found all my pics, videos, docs, etc.

Good luck to everyone

View solution in original post

0 Likes
JWPOTE
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue here, same steps taken.

I activated my replacement phone last night, first backing up contact to Verizon Cloud from old phone, and now I am stuck with no contacts and no access to the cloud to pull them down.

Verizon Cloud

DionM_VZWvzw-admin

Please fix or at least post an update on the status, scope, estimated time of service restoration.

JRW1132
Enthusiast - Level 3

Also, if i try to access it through the website (my verizon, my plan and services, my cloud media and contacts) it never loads

0 Likes
JRW1132
Enthusiast - Level 3

I take that back it loads, but all my pictures are gone....it just says get cloud storage...

0 Likes
megawood
Enthusiast - Level 1

I bought the same phone yesterday and the same exact thing is happening to me. Except it won't let me log into it at all. Not even on a computer or iPad.

TODEAR63
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here.  I did an uninstall and a reinstall of the mobile app On my iPhone. I cannot log on.  Same issues when I try to access the cloud on my laptop. I contacted Verizon last night and they said the cloud was down for an upgrade.  That's a long upgrade.  VERIZON. PLEASE UPDATE US.

RHORIC50
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same is happening to me. Got my replacement LG G4 yesterday. Old phone totally dead so need backup from cloud but get error 7500. Went to Verizon store where they got same error & told me to call tech support??

0 Likes
jbart321
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same issue here.  Had to set my phone back to default and I can't download any of my saved content.  Come on, Verizon, we need an update.

0 Likes
Slingshot91
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well at least I'm not alone. Right with the rest of you. No cloud access by mobile. Get the 7500 error code. I've done all the same with uninstalling and reloading. Nothing.  I can access on my laptop but no pictures come up I have saved. I'm hopeful for a resolution soon.

0 Likes
JWPOTE
Enthusiast - Level 1

Android Workaround:

I am not waiting for Verizon to fix this and since I could access Verizon Cloud via PC/Internet I just exported all contacts to CSV, went to Gmail and imported, then merged any duplicates.  Within 2 minutes all contacts had been synchronized back to my phone.  Done.