Can I return to postpaid from prepaid?
sf_photo

Can I return to postpaid if I find the prepaid coverage area lacking?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I return to postpaid
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sf_photo,

That is a great question and you most certainly can. If youfind things were better for you on Post pay you may chnage back over.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sf_photo,

That is a great question and you most certainly can. If youfind things were better for you on Post pay you may chnage back over.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

jacquita3237

hi! i am trying to switch to postpaid, can you help me out please? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're happy to know you're switching to VZW postpaid services. I understand the importance of receiving assistance when interested in making a change like this. Due to us not having the resources here to fully assist, I recommend you reach out to our Telesales team at 800-256-4646 for additional assistance. I hope this is beneficial.

CoreyM_VZW

0 Likes
trisha5248

I would like to co back to postpaid instead of prepaid

0 Likes