How Do I Remove Android Pay?
JEFROY5

I attempted to set up android pay and went thru the steps with the card. To only find out they would not access this card? But now the security pin is locked on my phone due to having the card on my phone. How do i unlock this and remove the card from my phone along with app?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: android pay
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should be able to uninstall the Android Pay application. Once the application is removed, you should be able to change the security settings to swipe.

You can also remove the card manually from your Google account through the web portal on a computer.

You might want to consider keeping the pin or some password on the phone for security for all of the information about you that is stored on the device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: android pay
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should be able to uninstall the Android Pay application. Once the application is removed, you should be able to change the security settings to swipe.

You can also remove the card manually from your Google account through the web portal on a computer.

You might want to consider keeping the pin or some password on the phone for security for all of the information about you that is stored on the device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes