Is There A Data Widget For Prepaid Customers?
cody32190
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just went from a post paid account to prepaid and kept the same number and phone since my agreement was up the switch was easy and the data widget worked but 24 hours later it quit working so I was just wondering if there is even a data widget for prepaid customers

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a data widget for prepaid customers
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cody32199 It's important that all customer types can track data usage. Yes, prepaid customers have access to the data widget. What happens when you try to utilize the application?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cody32199 It's important that all customer types can track data usage. Yes, prepaid customers have access to the data widget. What happens when you try to utilize the application?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

cody32190
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sorry about the delay it's working now thanks for answering my question

0 Likes