KELDOD62

I have voice mail but cannot listen to messages

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voice Mail
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have? Basic non-visual voicemail or a visual voicemail?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KELDOD62-

I depend on my Voicemail to work so I can understand how inconvenient this can be. When did this issue begin? Were you able to listen to your Voicemail in the past?

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KELDOD62

I have an iphone 6 so I have visual vm.  This issue started about 2 weeks ago.  At first I just thought that there wasn't a message, but then I tested it and left myself a message & couldn't retrieve it.  Now when I delete the vm and then try to clear it from the deleted voicemails it sends it back so it won't delete/clear the message.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might need to have an active 4G or 3G cellular connection in order to access the voicemail on the iPhone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
KELDOD62

My plan hasn't changed and for the last 18 months I have been able to access my voicemail.  Now it won't let me delete voicemails either.

0 Likes