S7 edge sometimes take hours to text other verizon customers.
CMART0614

Text messages sometimes take hours to deliver. Unsure if it happens on other carriers as most people I talk to have Verizon but within phones on my verizon plan I have this issue. Sometimes they go instant but other times literally hours later. All phones are Galaxy S7edge that have the issue.

0 Likes
Re: S7 edge sometimes take hours to text other verizon customers.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CMART0614 texting is how I communicate. I will make sure your texts are flowing smoothly. How long has this been happening? What zip code are you in?

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cmart0614 Considering messaging is our way of communication we need to fix this. Let's figure out why this is happening. When did you start experiencing this issue? What message app are you using? Is this indoors?

DoloresK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
CMART0614

25303 or 25302 are the most common. Visit change every other block around

here. Been hopping on and off since service was started. Particularly worse

if I use messages instead of messages+

On Jan 20, 2017 9:11 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for all of the helpful details, CMART0614. All of this information will be very useful in determining what is causing this service concern and we appreciate all of your efforts.

Are you able to make and receive phone calls?  You can also get a better overall view of the phones health by running a diagnostic http://vz.to/1tuzrWq Please clarify if the phone has the newest software update applied and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
CMART0614

Phone has all updates up to date on software and any apps. Calls are fine

aside from people complaining of the call breaking up being spotty. I have

3-4 bars of signal at most times on my phone and usually the same on the

other devices having the same issues.

On Jan 20, 2017 10:50 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We won't give up until your phone is working properly. Next, can you please power your device off and remove the SIM card: http://spr.ly/65838Runb . Were you able to run the Device Health Check? If so, what was detected?

YeseniaV_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the details. What about your data speeds? Are you sending group or picture messages?

EstebanP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
CMART0614

no group messeges except on rare occasion but are send as individual msgs.

usually dont send pic msgs either

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 12:35 AM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Text are an important way to communicate CMART0614. I'm sorry you're having issues with some Verizon Customers but we will assist with some trouble-shooting steps. Are you using the stock messaging application on your phone or a 3rd party messaging application?

KinquanaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes