Memory card
MARGON13

Purchased a memory card from Verizon store for my phone; memory card never worked; phone keeps kicking it out. Took it back to Verizon and they gave me another card; did the same thing. Verizon gave me another phone; memory card still does not work. I have visited Verizon several times and they were not able to help me. I was even transferred to Motorola and they were not able to help me. They wanted me to send my phone to them, which would leave me without a phone for a while, and also send them $200 + and also money to cover the postage. Of course, I was not about to do that!

So I am stuck with a phone that does not do what it is supposed to do. Very unhappy. And no one has been able to help me. That is even more disappointing.

Also, try finding a cover for this phone, almost impossible!

What to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Memory card
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

If I were you I would take it up with Motorola themselves if its within one year you still have a manufactures warranty and as long as its nothing that you did wrong with the phone then they should cover it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model are you referring to?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARGON13, thanks for your time and patience. We never want you to feel stuck with a phone that doesn't properly operate. Have you looked into whether your phone was still under warranty? Does the phone have any physical damage?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MARGON13

My phone has already been replaced, and it still has the same problem.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

What phone and what capacity memory card are you trying to use?

0 Likes