Verizon is horrible at customer service
Desura

It was horrible. The rep couldn't speak very well and had to write down what he was trying to tell me. He wouldn't take my phone as a trade in, because of one minor flaw, that your company wouldn't fix when  I received my phone last year, telling me it wouldn't effect my trade in value. I couldn't upgrade (even though I'm enrolled in the annual upgrade plan, nor would they let me use another upgrade I have observed my account) Verizon lost more than just a sale that night. They lost my loyalty. When my contract is up, I'm done with Verizon. I'll find another carrier that is more willing to help its long time customers. And I'll make sure my company (Aetna) hears about my horrible experience

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon is horrible at customer service
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

so.... your upset because Verizon wouldn't take a broken phone for a trade in? I'm asking because I'm confused by the way its worded. There is no 'annual upgrade plan' you can upgrade when ever as long as you pay of the remainder of your phone. Some times they will allow you to return the device and upgrade then but you wouldn't get any kind of trade in value for that device it just cancels out the remainder of your current device payment program.

No one is going to give you anything if the phone is broken. If its a manufactures defect then reach out to the manufacture for replacement not the carrier.

0 Likes