Family in IA can't get text messages
JENFEE

Family in W.Des Moines, IA can not received my text messages.  The phone [Removed] and email address is [Removed] Another family member on Cape Cod has a comcast.com account and she can't get my text messages.  Both families have VZ accounts so I'm not understanding the situation.

Please advise

Jenelle [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Family in IA can't get text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you are always connected with your friends and family. Which device are you using to text them and what application are you using? Do you get a failure message on your texts or do they show that it goes through?

We would be happy to assist you and get your texts sent through. Please reach out to us on Facebook at: www.Facebook.com/Verizon or on Twitter at: www.Twitter.com/vzwsupport so that we can get this resolved quickly.

JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes