dropped calls
JACPEN25

I have an Extravert2 LG cell phone, & it's dropping calls.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: dropped calls
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried updating the Preferred Roaming List by dialing *228 then choosing option 2?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello JACPEN25,

I rely on my phone every day and would be concerned too if I were dropping calls. When did this first begin? Does this happen inside or outside of a building? Is this only occurring at one location? How many calls are you dropping in a week?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
baroukers
Enthusiast - Level 3

It doesn't really matter what phone you have, because mine is dropping them, too.  I have voice messages from callers that never registered on my call list, and this sort of issue has been going on since at least November of last year. The answer I got implied that it is the area I live in, but it isn't.  Major city, lots of towers.  We pay an arm and a leg for this company, because it's the only one with service in areas we travel through, and we get poor customer service whenever something goes wrong.  The other companies don't have the coverage we need in underpopulated western states, or we'd be switching in a heartbeat.  What's even more annoying is how intermittent the problem is, but, it's still where we live, according to them.

0 Likes